Stunt Puppy Stash Pocket - City Park Runners
Dog treats! Cold brew money! More dog treats! Add a Stunt Puppy Stash Pocket to the waist belt of your Stunt Runner™ or any of our Everyday Leashes™ to carry essentials. Secure important items like keys, cash, and a backup roll of poop bags in the zippered pocket; have treats and a poop bag at the ready in the outer mesh sleeve. It’s like a fanny pack, but with a compact, origami-inspired design that allows for extra capacity when you need it. Plus, Stash Pocket is sustainably made: we use black deadstock nylon as the exterior, as well as deadstock nylon in a random assortment of colors as the lining to reduce waste. Which color lining will you get? It’s a surprise!
- Slim and lightweight, fits most leashes up to 1” wide
- Overall length of 7.5" x 2.5" wide
- Box pleat provides extra volume
- Internal key clip for security
- External mesh pocket for easy access to items
- Made in Vietnam
- Upcycled 300D ripstop nylon outer and lining to divert material away from landfills
- Stretch mesh
How to Attach:
- Stunt Runner: Thread the waist belt of the Stunt Runner through the Stash Pocket.
- Stunt Puppy Everyday Leash: Open the buckle and thread the leash through the Stash Pocket.
- Stash Pocket can be used with many other styles of leashes that are 1” wide or less. Please do not use with retractable leashes.