Women's Craft Core Backcountry Hood Jacket - City Park Runners
CORE Backcountry Hood Jacket is a functional cross-country ski jacket made of a 3-layer wind- and waterproof fabric for training in cold conditions. Regular fit.
This versatile hooded jacket comes with elastic jersey at sides and under sleeves for optimal ventilation and body-temperature management. Combine with various mid-layer garments underneath to adjust to changing temperatures.
PRODUCT DETAILS + FEATURES
- Elastic 3-layer wind- and waterproof fabric (WP 8,000/MVP 8,000)
- Functional and elastic jersey at sides and under sleeves
- Adjustable hood for foul-weather protection
- Two front pockets with zipper
- Reversed zipper at front
- Jersey sleeve cuffs
- Regular fit
- Body: Face: 100% Recycled Polyeste; Mid: 100% Polyurethane; Back: 100% Polyester
- Side panels: 100% Recycled Polyester