Women's Craft Core Glide Wind Tight - City Park Runners
Core Glide Wind Tights are functional cross-country ski tights made of recycled jersey featuring a wind- and waterproof front.
The recycled jersey fabric offers great moisture transport and ventilation while a 2-layer wind- and waterproof stretch fabric at front keeps you warm and comfortable in cold and windy conditions. Adjustable elastic waistband ensures perfect fit and zippers at leg endings allow for easy on and off. A perfect match to Core Glide Hood Jacket or Core Glide Block Jacket.
PRODUCT DETAILS + FEATURES
- Recycled jersey fabric
- Recycled elastic 2-layer wind- and waterproof fabric at front (WP 8,000/MVP 10,000)
- Adjustable elastic waistband
- Zipper at leg endings
- Taped details to avoid chafing
- Body: 88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Upper front body: Face: 100% Recycled Polyester, Back: 100% Polyurethane