Craft Men's Active Extreme X Wind Boxer - City Park Runner
This high-performance garment combines lightweight SEAQUAL™ polyester, Coolmax® Air Technology and recycled polyester to provide exceptional body-temperature management during high-intensity activities. In addition, the garment comes with a waffle-knitted design for enhanced moisture transport and comfort. Great stretch and ergonomic fit ensure optimal freedom of movement while bodymapped mesh panels provide extra ventilation where it’s needed the most. A proven favorite among elite athletes and everyday heroes.
SEAQUAL™ eco-friendly fabricThe SEAQUAL™ Initiative challenges plastic pollution and helps to clean our oceans from marine litter, driving society towards circularity. A result of our ambition to take full responsibility for the entire value chain, Active Extreme X CN LS is made of upcycled marine plastics, a 100% recycled material. The recycled SEAQUAL™ fabric is not only eco-friendly but offers exceptional moisture transport and ventilation as well.
Coolmax® Air TechnologyCoolmax® Air Technology fabrics are designed to optimize the body’s natural temperature management in cold as well as warm conditions. Featuring polyester fibers with a unique propeller-shaped cross-section, the fabric provides excellent thermoregulation for optimal performance. Tests have shown that garments made with the Coolmax® Air Technology offer superior body-temperature management, great comfort and superb quick-dry effect.
PRODUCT DETAILS + FEATURES
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric
- Elastic wind-protective panel at crotch in a 2-layer wind proof fabric
- SEAQUAL™ polyester produced from recycled plastic
- Coolmax® Air Technology
- Waffle-knitted design for maximum moisture transport and comfort
- Flatlock seams that follow body movements
- Tight fit
- Moisture transport: 5 out of 5
- Activity level: 5 out of 5
- Temperature: -5ºC to +10ºC
- Body: 40% Polyester SEAQUAL™, 39% Polyester Coolmax®, 21% Recycled Polyester
- Front Body Face: 100% Polyester, Back: 100% Polyurethane