Men's Salomon Speedcross 6 GTX - City Park Runners
The Salomon Speedcross 6 GTX is one of the most popular trail shoes out there. With its excellent fit, solid grip on the surface and good feel for the surface, the Speedcross series has become a favorite of many trail runners. In this sixth edition, Salomon has stuck to everything that worked and changed a few things to perfect the shoe. The Salomon Speedcross 6 therefore comes with a redesigned outer sole that gets the mud off the sole faster. In addition, the Salomon Speedcross 6 has become a bit lighter than before, so that it now weighs 298 grams in a men's US9 and 258 in a women's US 7.5. You still get the good fit due to Salomon's Sensifit system and the comfort of EnergyCell+. This version comes with a Gore-Tex membrane on the upper.
BRIEF ABOUT SALOMON SPEEDCROSS 6 GTX:
- Gore-Tex membrane on the upper part.
- SENSIFIT upper without seams provides a soft and comfortable close-fitting fit.
- Easier than before.
- EnergyCell+ midsole with comfortable shock absorption, energy return and durability.
- Salomon QUICKLACE lacing system with LACE POCKET.
- Improved grip. CONTAGRIP knobs on the outsole in a new pattern provide maximum grip on loose and soft surfaces.
- OrthoLite insole for maximum comfort.