Men's Saucony Triumph 21 - City Park Runners
The Saucony Triumph 21 continues to deliver the soft and smooth ride we saw in the previous version, with an all-new upper that delivers even more premium comfort. As with the Triumph 20, the midsole of the Triumph 21 is composed of Saucony's springy and durable PWRRUN+ foam cushioning, which keeps your legs feeling protected and fresh from start to finish, no matter how far you go. The rubber outsole provides all the traction you need for any condition and any type of workout, making this shoe a true workhorse. Best of all, the updated upper is engineered with a new flat knit material that offers a premium fit and feel, and the lace lock setup allows for a more secure midfoot wrap that hugs your foot securely for a distraction-free run. Overall, the Saucony Triumph 21 maintains its place as a highly cushioned everyday running shoe that is well-suited to handle anything from daily miles around town to long weekend runs and anything in between.
- PWRRUN+ is a full-length responsive cushioning compound that provides a springy and responsive underfoot feel.
- Tri-Flex design has been updated to help increase the flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- XT-900 Carbon Rubber for added durability and traction.
- Flat Knit material is luxurious and feels buttery soft on foot.
- Adaptive Lacing System for a cozy yet secure it.
|Heel Stack||39 mm|
|Forefoot Stack||29 mm|
|Heel-Toe Offset:||10 mm|