Women's Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX - City Park Runners
Bring on the wet trails in your Men's Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX trail running shoes. This version gives you a GORE-TEX® upper for waterproofed protection that keeps feet warm and dry. You'll also love DNA Loft v2 cushioning that's 5% softer and 20% lighter than last year. The updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris underfoot while remaining flexible for uneven terrain. Trust serious traction with the grippy TrailTack outsole grabbing through both wet and dry conditions. With water drainage, lace keepers and protective mudguards, you're ready for anything with your Cascadia 16 GTX.
THE NUTS & BOLTS
- Running Shoe Support: Neutral runners who don't need a lot of extra support will enjoy the feel of the Men's Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX.
- Cushion Level: Mid-Level Cushion ensures every step feels cushioned yet springy for tons of energy and comfort on runs of any length.
- Midsole: Your Men's Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX features a heel to toe drop of 8 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 11.5 ounces
- Perfect For: Long or short distance trail runs.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family members, take the Men's Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX for a 90-Day test drive. If you're not feeling the love, simply exchange 'em for your perfect fit.
- Waterproof: The GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit Upper with Engineered Mesh was designed to create lighter, more breathable, and more comfortable waterproof running shoes for your outdoor runs.
- Comfort: A single layer mesh upper provides a super breathable yet secure fit.
- All Terrain: The Protective Mudguard in the heel and forefoot keep feet safe from trail hazards.
- Run Safer: The lace keeper elastic strap keeps laces secure and out of your way.
- Keep Trail Debris Out: An integrated Gaiter Tab at the heel secures gaiters with a genius hook and loop.
- Water Crossing Ready: Drainage ports easily release any water so you can just keep on going.
- Cushion: The DNA Loft v2 midsole cushioning provides a soft landing with each step.
- Rugged Traction: The TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Underfoot Protection: Your Ballistic Rock Shield blocks any impacts from roots, rocks or branches.
- Flexibility: The Exposed EVA outsole allows for adaptability while also reducing the overall weight of the shoe.